Want to relive some of your favorite moments from NRF NXT?
See articles, photos, videos and session presentations below.
- 3 elements for creating extraordinary retail experiences
- 3 tips from H&M for turning influencers into ambassadors
- Customer centricity: Easy to talk about, hard to implement
- Tips for building a data-driven culture
- 9 women making waves in retail
- Is data a cost or revenue driver?
- Rothy’s formula for success
Presentations will be posted once they become available, so check back often!
- Navigating the future: The ‘now what’ of retail disruption
- Machine learning and mobile -- without an engineering team
- Using data to transform customer loyalty
- Why 70% of IT initiatives fail; How to craft a winning omni-channel strategy
- Mapping the keys to Peapod’s success. The CMO and CTO dance - who owns the customer?
- Is your media more effective than the cost increase?
- Balancing the heritage of a 60-year-old brand while staying modern
- Deep Dive 3: Advanced personalization: The secret weapon of ecommerce strategists
- Disrupting the industry
- Lift testing: Why, when, and how it will transform your business like it did for Custom Ink
- Beyond digital: How Rothy’s fuels word of mouth via traditional marketing channels
- Learn how True Value is future-proofing their business by updating their digital tech stack
- Deep Dive 2: Incremental lift testing: Determine the true impact of your ad campaigns
- Deep Dive 3: GFK & NRF present: "The Personalization Paradox"
- The '90s called -- it wants its prototype back
- Ambassadors & Authentic Influencer Marketing
- Building smarter cart abandonment marketing
- How to put smarter cart abandonment marketing into play
- NRF NXT Wrap Up: The top 10 things to take back to the office