Google’s recent announcement that it would soon block third-party cookies has significant implications for marketers and adtech alike. Ben Halliwell, VP of customer personalization for Inspire Brands, helms a casual conversation that will consider:
- What will it look like to be reliant on first-party data?
- What should companies be doing now to get ahead of the privacy controls curve?
- How have personal data privacy best practices changed in recent years, and how might they change in the future?
- In what ways might the changes benefit Google?
- What’s the current thinking on Google’s Privacy Sandbox initiative to develop open standards for enhancing privacy on the web?