As consumers increasingly make purchase decisions based on environmental and social impact, fast fashion is a target of concern. Leading global fast-fashion retailer H&M is meeting the challenges head-on, pledging to be climate positive by 2040. What can others learn from the company and the industry? This informal discussion will explore:
- What does it really take for a company to go climate positive?
- What are the hidden challenges to circular fashion?
- What are the best options for renewable and sustainable resources?
- How can brands and retailers create engaged sustainability ambassadors?
- In what ways can companies effectively communicate sustainability efforts to consumers?