Actionable segmentation goes far beyond asking questions and naming personas. When market segments are actionable, practical value is the result. But what does it take to truly understand what customers want at a granular level? This informal give-and-take with GfK, a global leader in segmentation studies, will explore:
- What are the most effective market research methodologies to deliver actionable insights?
- What are the pros and cons of primary research versus relying on database data?
- What’s the best way to quantify goals to be achieved with each segment?
- What are the keys to successful adoption of segmentation efforts?
- In what ways are new technologies impacting customer segmentation methods?